There were eight 45 minute plenary talks which are listed below.
Note that a total of 6 hours of plenary talks were held.
- Trials, Trips and Tribulations of an Integrated Web Strategy: David Supple, University of Birmingham
- See David Supple's abstract
- Socrates: Building an intranet for the UK Research Councils: Tony Brown and Matt Thrower, PPARC
- See Tony Brown and Matt Thrower's abstract
- E-business: Why Join In?: Heidi Fraser-Krauss and Ester Ruskuc, University of St Andrews
- See Heidi Fraser-Krauss's abstract
- Beyond Free Beer: Is Using Open Source A Matter Of Choosing Software or Joining A Political Movement?: Sebastian Rahtz, University of Oxford
- Sebastian Rahtz's abstract
- LSE for You: From Innovation to Realism and Beyond: Stephen Bulley, LSE
- See Stephen Bulley's abstract
- Beyond Email: Strategies For Collaboration in the 21st Century: Brian Kelly, UKOLN
- See Brian Kelly's abstract
- Strategic Staff Development for the Web-enabled Organisation, Dave Hartland, Netskills
- See Dave Hartland's abstract
- Beyond Web Accessibility: Providing A Holistic User Experience, Lawrie Phipps, Techdis and Brian Kelly, UKOLN
- See Lawrie Phipps & Brian Kelly's abstract
Alternatively you may wish to view the full details
in a single page.