JISC programmes and projects
Other DRP Support Repository Wikis
International and non-JISC activities
- JISC repositories mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org (administered by the Digital Repositories Support team) (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/jisc-repositories.html)
- "This is an open list for the discussion of any aspect of international repository activity, including repository technology and policy, plus any other repository-related issues. The list is administered by the JISC Digital Repositories Programme support team and is intended for use by anyone working with or interested in repositories."
- CETIS Metadata and Digital Repositories SIG mailing list, email@example.com (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cetis-metadata.html)
- "This list is for members of the UK HE/FE community who wish to learn about and evaluate metadata specifications, including the IMS Learning Resource Metadata."
- CETIS Educational Content SIG mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cetis-ecsig.html)
- "The primary aim of this group is to track, evaluate and support the UK FE/HE sectors' uptake and implementation of standards relating to learning content interoperability, in particular the ims content packaging, content management and learning design specifications."
- JISC development mailing list, email@example.com (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/jisc-development.html)
Organisations and groups
- JISC - Joint Information Systems Committee (http://www.jisc.ac.uk/)
- JISC CETIS - The JISC Centre for Educational Technology and Interoperability Standards (http://jisc.cetis.ac.uk/)
- JISC CETIS Metadata and Digital Repositories Special Interest Group (http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/Metadata_and_Digital_Repositories)
- UKOLN (http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/)
- Bibliography of useful references from:
- Heery, Rachel and Anderson, Sheila. Digital Repositories Review, UKOLN and AHDS, 2005 (Final version)
Suggest useful links
Please share any new and useful references via the following page: New references.