Workshop Session A6:
"Whose Work Is It Anyway?"
This page provides details for the workshop session on
"Whose Work Is It Anyway?".
- Whose Work Is It Anyway?
- Andrew Savory, Luminas
- Dealing with external agencies for your web needs can be a frustrating
experience - for you, as well as for them. Whether you're dealing with
institutional IT services or a third-party company, there are many common problems
that can occur.
This workshop will take a look at the issues involved in getting the
job done, including:
- how to efficiently specify your work
- how to pick an external company
- how to check on and measure progress
- how to sign off and quantify achievements
- liaising between external companies and internal IT services
- dealing with ongoing support and maintenance
- Learning Outcomes:
- The outcomes of this workshop will be a set of recommendations that anyone can
use when commissioning Web development work.
- Room Requirements:
- PC and data projector.
- Conference Room 4 (capacity 14/25).
See venue details.
- This session took place from 16:00-17:30 on Wednesday 6th July 2005.
- Contact Details
- Andrew Savory
7 Webster Close
Email: andrew AT luminas.co.uk
Phone: +44 870 741 6658
- Web sites: