Briefing Document on "Risk Assessment For Use Of Third Party Web 2.0 Services"
A briefing document on "Risk Assessment For Use Of Third Party Web 2.0 Services"
is now available.
- Risk Assessment For Use Of Third Party Web 2.0 Services
- [MS Word format] - [ODT format] -
[MS Word format] -
(A5 format for printing with double-sided printer)
Risk Assessment For Use Of Third Party Web 2.0 Services, QA Focus briefing document no. 98, UKOLN,
This document was published on 16th May 2006.
Licence For Reuse Of This Document
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.
The licence is a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License
which grants permission for third parties to copy, distribute and display
the document and to make derivative works provided:
- The authors are given due credit. We suggest the following:
"This document is based on an original document produced by the JISC-funded
QA Focus project provided by
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the
resulting work only under a licence identical to this one.
- 12 Nov 2007
- Two new references added and minor tweaks made. Brian Kelly.
- 6 Sep 2007
- ODT version of document published. Brian Kelly.
- 31 Jul 2006
- Changed title of document. Brian Kelly.
- 28 Jun 2006
- Minor update to add information on the risk of format changes. Brian Kelly.