This project worked with other RSLP projects,
enabling them to describe their collections in a consistent and machine-readable
way. Based on a thorough modelling of collections and their
catalogues, the project developed a collection description
metadata schema and associated syntax using the Resource
Description Framework (RDF). We developed a simple Web-based
tool in order that projects can describe their collections.
- An Analytical Model of Collections and their
Catalogues [final version]
- a document describing the RSLP collection
description schema and the content model upon which it is
- Simple editing tool
- a simple Web-based collection description
tool. Some information about other tools
is also available.
- Data entry guidelines
- a document providing a set of
data entry guidelines for those using the RSLP collection
description schema - includes a list of collection
- Prototype search service
- a Web-based demonstrator, enabling searches to be made across a
range of collection descriptions gathered from RSLP projects.
Concertation days and events