Questions that public librarians have been asked
- Where do I go to get a licence for a small lottery?
- What is European Directive 93/68/EEC about?
- How did Mrs Tiggywinkle die?
- I need a list of MPs and MEPs in Scotland.
- What is dyspraxia?
- What did Genghis Khan look like? (from a look-alike agency)
- I need to know all about medical ethics committees.
- I am trying to find out about the dietary requirements of different
- I need information about a company called Heat Technology which has a
base in Riyadh.
- I'd like information from the Internet on cafes and restaurants in
- Do you have a contact for the local Yeshiva community?
- I'd like to look at Ofsted reports for local schools.
- I would like information on the progress with Agenda 21.
- I need to know about the history of the Soroptomists.
- I would like a list of all local women's groups.
- Do you have any leaflets on divorce and separation?
- My son needs information on photography courses.
- Do you have any historical photos of John Barrass, a local brewer?
- What's the name of the new Health Secretary?
- Do you have a list of successful tenders for transport services for
- I need information on the Working Time Directive.
- Could you give me the current pay scales for the construction
- I want to find out about a communication system called Makaton.
- Do you have any tourist information on Parma in Italy?
- When did electricity first come to the Gateshead area?
- Are there any Agatha Christie sites on the World Wide Web?
- Which part of the body is the phalanges?
- What was the date and location of the Hindenburg crash?
- Are there any regulations regarding the way you fly flags?
- Do you have details on local drama schools for children?
- Could you find out some information about the Tenants' Incentive
- Who holds the record for long jump?
- I'm looking for an article from the Daily Telegraph on Eton
- Could you give me the price of BT shares on 13 October 1995?
- 'Do you think me a well-read man?'
'Certainly,' replied Zi-gong. 'Aren't you?'
'Not at all,' said Confucius. 'I have simply grasped one thread
which links up all the rest.'
Report converted to HTML and hosted by
on behalf of the Library and Information
Email technical queries on this website to