A number of Powerpoint presentations were given during the Workshop, and links to these are provided, below.
- Strategies and Tactics from the Trenches... Some reflections on major implementations, and some accompanying notes (David Kay, Fretwell Downing)
- Thesauri, Controlled Terminologies, and other solutions (Paul Miller, UKOLN & Matthew Stiff, mda)
- Issues in building controlled terminologies (David Forster, English Heritage). [A report addressing similar issues to this paper will be made available as part of the AHDS Managing Digital Collections series in the near future.]
- Mapping between thesauri (Martin Doerr, FORTH)
- Towards a high-level thesaurus? (Dennis Nicholson, University of Strathclyde)
- An international perspective (Diane Vizine-Goetz, OCLC)