Finding Out More About WebWatch
Occasional WebWatch reports are published in the online version of the Ariadne magazine.
The WebWatch Officer is Ian Peacock (email I.Peacock@ukoln.ac.uk).
Ian's responsibilities include software development, running the robot trawls, analysing the data and producing reports.
The WebWatch project is managed by Brian Kelly (email B.Kelly@ukoln.ac.uk).
The following WebWatch articles have been published:
- "Robot Seeks Public Library Web Sites" in LA Record, Dec 1997 Vol 99 (12)
- "Academic and Public Library Web Sites" in Library Technology, Aug 1998
- "WebWatching Academic Library Web Sites" in Library Technology, Jun 1998
- "WebWatching Public Library Web Site Entry Points" in Library Technology, Apr 1998
- "Public Library Domain Names" in Library Technology, Feb 1998
Further information about WebWatch can be obtained from <URL:http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/web-focus/webwatch/>