B8: Top-down Bottom-up Podcasting: Institutional Approaches to Scaleable Service Discussions - IWMW 2008 2010-08-16T08:31:00Z http://iwmw2008.ning.com/group/b8topdownbottomuppodcasting/forum/topic/list?feed=yes&xn_auth=no Revision to this workshop tag:iwmw2008.ning.com,2008-07-22:2147370:Topic:1431 2008-07-22T08:44:43.431Z Jeremy Speller For various reasons it has been necessary to revise this workshop. I've had to change collaborator and expand the discussion to include the use of iTunes U - which we couldn't say anything about before as we were under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.<br /> <br /> The session is now titled <b>Podcasting and iTunes U: Institutional Approaches to Scaleable Service</b>. The new details and biogs are attached to this post - hope nobody's too put out - I think it should be quite lively anyway! For various reasons it has been necessary to revise this workshop. I've had to change collaborator and expand the discussion to include the use of iTunes U - which we couldn't say anything about before as we were under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.<br /> <br /> The session is now titled <b>Podcasting and iTunes U: Institutional Approaches to Scaleable Service</b>. The new details and biogs are attached to this post - hope nobody's too put out - I think it should be quite lively anyway!