IWMW 2008

Supporting The IWMW 2008 Event

UKOLN staff will be flying up on Monday 21 July, in order to set things up. If anyone else is intending to arrive on the Monday, note that you will have tyo arrange your own accommodation - but information is available.

And if anyone can recommend a good real ale pub for the Monday night please let me know :-)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Informal meeting is planned at the Old Blackfriars pub, 52 Castle St, Aberdeen, AH11 5BB.

See:
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/web-focus/events/workshops/webmaster-2008/so...

Mike Whyment has created a quick map from the pub on Monday night back to Campus and Hillhead.
See
http://www.quikmaps.com/show/73010

Reply to This

Brilliant!! See people there.

C.

Reply to This

Ah good, exactly what I wanted to find out...
Ian

Reply to This

Note that myself and Marieke are flying from Birmingham departing at 14.15 and arriving in Aberdeen at 15.35. Anyone else either getting that flight or arriving at Aberdeen airport at around that time? If so we could travel to the University together.

Reply to This

Brian Kelly said:
Note that myself and Marieke are flying from Birmingham departing at 14.15 and arriving in Aberdeen at 15.35. Anyone else either getting that flight or arriving at Aberdeen airport at around that time? If so we could travel to the University together.

We'll be departing Ormskirk around 14:00... and arriving in Aberdeen many, many hours later.

Reply to This

Hi,

We are arriving at 15.45.

Coming from london heathrow. It'd be great to share a cab to the Uni!!

Brian Kelly said:

Reply to This

Note that a taxi from the airport to the University costs about £14.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

© 2010   Created by Brian Kelly.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service