VenueThe workshop will be held at the South Camden City Learning Centre, Charrington Street,
London, NW1 1RG
The following maps of the venue are available:
Local InformationAlthough no accommodation will be provided, the following information is available for participants who may be arriving the previous evening:
HotelsFeel free to add details of hotels to this list. Note that the address of the venue is Charrington Street, London, NW1 1RG. You may wish to use this when searching for accommodation near the venue.
PubsFeel free to add details of other pubs to this list.
- Head of Steam (now renamed 'The Doric Arch') just outside Euston Station (sells a wide range of real ales)
- Prince Arthur, 80 Eversholt Street ('The Prince Arthur is a very rare thing. It's a really great boozer, which has improved continually since its metamorphosis from one of London's least likeable pubs into a place you just don't want to leave.')
- The Grafton Arms, at 72 Grafton Way (around the corner from Warren Street Station) has a great roof garden and is conveniently located for Euston Station, Fitzrovia, Soho, Bloomsbury and a range of buses. A personal favourite from grad school days, though food can be non-existent. Fortunately, there is great tapas near by!
Meeting With Fellow ParticipantsIf you would be interested in meeting other participants give details here:
- Brian Kelly (workshop co-facilitator). Will be staying overnight - and likely to visit the Head of Steam (Doric Arch). However can't guarantee this.
- Rachel Binnington: not staying overnight, but happy to meet up.