Briefing Document on "Exploiting Networked Applications At Events"
A briefing document on "Exploiting Networked Applications At Events" is now
- Exploiting Networked Applications At Events
- [MS Word format] -
[MS Word format] -
(A5 format for printing with double-sided printer)
Exploiting Networked Applications At Events, QA Focus briefing document no. 106, UKOLN,
This document was published on 19th August 2006.
Licence For Reuse Of This Document
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.
The licence is a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License
which grants permission for third parties to copy, distribute and display
the document and to make derivative works provided:
- The authors are given due credit. We suggest the following:
"This document is based on an original document produced by the JISC-funded
QA Focus project provided by
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the
resulting work only under a licence identical to this one.
- 28 Nov 2006
- Correct minor errors in the references. Brian Kelly.