IDCC13 Workshop Programme Now Available
Details of the International Digital Curation Conference 2013 Workshop Programme are now available. The workshops will be held on Monday 14 January and Thursday 17 January 2013 at the Mövenpick Hotel in Amsterdam City Centre.
The workshops will cover a range of different areas including:
• Building capacity and capability for Global Data Science
• Data Management Planning
• The use and reuse of digital data in the Humanities
• Data publishing, peer review and repository accreditation
• Designing Data Management Training Resources
• Sustainability and the APARSEN Network of Excellence
The majority of the workshops will be free of charge and include refreshments and lunch for all attendees. Places may be limited due to room capacities so book now to avoid disappointment.
Registration for both the conference and the workshops can be completed using the same registration form.
Further details about the workshops can be found on the IDCC13 Workshops page which will be updated regularly as more information is made available.